Students in manufacturing-related programs at Oklahoma technical schools or colleges are invited to apply for TAMA Scholarships. Scholarships are awarded each year up to $1,250.00. Applications must be submitted by various deadlines for scholarships for the described time period (see table). We are currently accepting applications for 2021-2022.
Eligibility to receive a TAMA scholarship requires that a student meet all of the following criteria:
- Be a student in good standing at an Oklahoma technical school or college, and be accepted or enrolled, or be a high school senior accepted to one of those institutions for the upcoming semester.
- Be enrolled in a manufacturing-related degree or certification program.
- Have a 3.0 grade point average on a 4-point scale in the previous two semesters (or an equivalent grade if the school uses a grading system other than a 4-point scale.)
- Authorize TAMA to receive your transcript by signing the scholarship application.
- Have a 95% attendance record (excluding excused absences) in the current school year.
- Complete all questions on the scholarship application.
- Submit a written or video explanation of why you have chosen a career in manufacturing.
- Sign and date the completed application.
- Participate in an interview conducted by members of the TAMA scholarship committee.